cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate a SIM card

SSB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have lost my phone including my SIM card.  Can I activate a new card under my account online?

9 REPLIES 9

@SSB2  Glad you got it all sorted out, and we appreciate you returning to the thread, and updating it, so that others that may run into a similar issue might find the info useful. 👍 

SSB2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for all the help.  I have been able to get another phone and new sim card and I am up and running!

Tony_Xu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes, I think so.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A sim card can be changed after logging in to self serve overview page. If an issue arises with changing sim, refresh page and try entering info a little later. Hope another phone can be found soon.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Sorry to hear that @SSB2. You should also consider Changing the passwords of any email address, cancelling qnd changing any credit/ bank cards etc that you may have had associated, loaded onto your cellphone.

@SSB2 wrote:

I have lost my phone including my SIM card.  Can I activate a new card under my account online?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SSB2 wrote:

1.  Get a new PM SIM card

2.  Login to your self-serve account

3.  Click on "Change Sim Card" link on the overview page after login.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SSB2 , you can change SIM cards in your account.  Just login to the self serve and change SIM card.  Enter new SIM card number and that's it.  In the mean time, I suggest declaring your phone lost in the account so that the use of the old SIM card is suspended.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You sure can. Log into your self serve account and click change sim.

Green arrow on pic

Screenshot_20200125_171900.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SSB2 wrote:

Yes. Unlocked, compatible phone. New SIM. Change SIM in self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.