cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: where can i find public mobile store

Mariaj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Would like to sign up with your $40 plan today. I'm having a very hard time.

4 REPLIES 4

lilsweetie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can check your local Wal-Mart online to see if they have stock. When you get there it is in the electronics section and you usually will have to speak to an employee as they are usually locked up behind a glass case or in a drawer. The Wal-Marts I have been to don't even display them but they do have them if you ask. 

saje_ward
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous wrote:

Walmart, London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some Koodo outlets will all sell you a SIM. Some stores can do activations. There are no Public Mobile stores.

All of the above are great places to go and get the SIM. The reality of the low cost public mobile model is that you wont get the "full service" feel that you get with other, higher cost, providers. If you are happy to DIY, then this is the place for you. If you would like to speak to a real human every time you have a question, you might be better elsewhere.

Personally I am about to hit my 2 year with PM milestone and, while it was bumpy getting started (user error!) I have had zero issues ever since. Most people who deal with the "big guys" have more regular drama.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Mariaj wrote:

Good morning, just letting you know I moved your post ot it's own thread as you were replying to a 3 year old topic. 

The above post provides you with the retail locations that can help you with getting activated with the Public Mobile network.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mariaj wrote:

Walmart, London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some Koodo outlets will all sell you a SIM. Some stores can do activations. There are no Public Mobile stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.