cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-reister an existing SIM

chris_dewar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking for some help.....  I was a Public Mobile user last year.  I cancelled my account and went to a different carrier (major mistake).  I would like to re-activate my SIM and account with PM.  Is this possible?  I tried setting up a new account but it wont recognize my old SIM (says INVALID)??

Help....

3 REPLIES 3

@chris_dewar wrote:

Looking for some help.....  I was a Public Mobile user last year.  I cancelled my account and went to a different carrier (major mistake).  I would like to re-activate my SIM and account with PM.  Is this possible?  I tried setting up a new account but it wont recognize my old SIM (says INVALID)??

Help....

Since you were trying to set up a new account, the sim card is no good for that, even it is has been less than 90 days (which it isn't). The 90 day limit only applies to reactivate the service for an existing Public Mobile account.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@chris_dewar wrote:

Help....

If it's been over 90 days, you'll need to get a new sim and start a whole new account.

Welcome back.

Need Help? Let's chat.