cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: promotion honoring request

jrniebla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @Luddite, I hope a moderator would be able to help, i just messaged a moderator this weekend, I believe there is just a handful of people and they must be very busy.

@Jeremy_M, could you also look at my plan activation/phone number porting? I did it all at once, but I guess it hasnt completed, as I can only call out, but cannot receive calls or have access to my data.

Thanks,

6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Best to come back just after 9am that's when the mods get in.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Jeremy_M@Saray_O@Caroline_D@Amanda_C, any PM Mod, can U assist @jrniebla when you come online?

jrniebla

@Luddite, do you know of a responsive MOD who can assist? I lost connectivity with my old SIM, I am stuck with no connectivity either from the old company, or public mobile, I really need to get connectivity ASAP.

please tag anyone who you'd think can help, I can then sent them a private message with any details they might need.

Thanks,

jrniebla

@Luddite I requested phone number porting when I activated my SIM, it gave me a few issues while trying to configure AutoPay, but ultimately that part worked, yet number porting is not enabled yet, and since I didnt chose a number, I can't really use it until phone porting and activation is completed.

@Rockdaddy22, I tried the activation on Dec 2, so that would be 4 days.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
How long have you been without service?

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@jrniebla I moved this particular post because it is a different issue. 

You are already in the queue for port-in problems if you followed this procedure: Contact moderators. The backlog is such that it may be several more days before you have a response. Suggest you create a way to cope with that delay. Robot Frustrated

While you are waiting some people have found this procedure helpful:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-I-fixed-porting-my-mobile-number-and-p....

Also, try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones.

Let us know if you lose service altogether.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.