cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: phone not recieving incoming calls

mush9999
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi i get the service on my phone switch from chatr to public i get error cant resive incoming call

11 REPLIES 11

@mush9999 wrote:

Hi i have the same problim please help

@mush9999 , I placed your messages about porting from Chatr into one thread so that you and the other community members can keep track of the progress for your situation.  The tips to get things working for you are probably going to be the same as provided to pervious members. 

You can keep using your Chatr sim card until the number is ported over to Public Mobile.  Call Chatr customer service and ask for your account number.  You'll need to remember that your Chtar service needs to be still active to transfer that phone number.  Once you have the Chtar account number, provide that information to Public Mobile's moderators to resubmit a number portability request for you.  You can contact the moderators by clicking this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mush9999

Hi i have the same problim please help

Remove your photos from your posts, and delete them from your personal profile.

There is possibly private information in those photos, and this is a publicly accessible site.

mush9999

lease see this i still not getting the services that i had paid for it

Edited by StoneChucker to remove screenshot of private messages.

mush9999

Edited by StoneChucker to remove screenshot of private messages

mush9999

public.PNGbubliccc.PNG

mush9999

Edited by stonechucker to remove screenshots of private messages.

mush9999

thanks Jaime.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wow !  Six days is a lot !  Maybe it is time to discuss this issue with a moderator, you can do that by clicking on this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explaining the situation. It may take up to 48 hrs to get an answer, but after 6 days I hope you get some attention from them real soon !

mush9999

Hi, I got my number ported in the same time. I can make a phone call and text messegess with no problem but cant recieve incoming calls now it is almost six days since i had the  service

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @mush9999 , if you ported your number, it may take some time (took me 1.5 hr) before everything works.  You will get an SMS when everything about the porting is completed.

Need Help? Let's chat.