cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: iPhone says "searching" and no phone service

Scotian97
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve had this similar problem since yesterday with my Samsung s5. Tried sim in other phones and still nothing. Reported and unreported. Nothing. Factory wipe still nothing.

4 REPLIES 4

Hey @Scotian97, you marked this solved. What was the solution you found?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Scotian97 Just occurred to me to ask whether your plan recently renewed? There has been a recent bug reported that suspends accounts that should have renewed automatically.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Scotian97 In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today as suggested by Lieux), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

Lots of Samsung members around so expect some definitive suggestions soon. However, if your account shows Active and SIM fails in another phone, you likely need a new SIM. Final confirmation would be a known good SIM in your phone.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

It will be easier for you to receive help for YOUR problem here in a new topic... @Scotian97

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started.... because you don't have an iphone...

Need Help? Let's chat.