cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: change plan

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, my bothe public line doesn,t work i did trying more then week online but doesn,t work and public mobile doesn,t have customer help service then call to who? i made misstake to switch off from fido .so i do request for refund my all amount .thank

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bahram let's make this easy for you.  You need to contact the moderator team to get some help.  You're right that there's no call centre to call, but there are people waiting to help.  Here's how:

Click here to start a new private messgae with the moderator team

The moderator team members are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

In your message please include:

• The numbers you want to port from Fido, and which one goes to which Public Mobile account, PM sim card numbers, Fido account numbers, and account holder name(s) exacly as on your Fido bill
  • PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

bahram
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i don,t know this public mobile service i ,m so tird to get because change numbers from company to other very easy but public mobile  oooooo 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bahram You are in the correct place now to get assistance. Please tell us:

a) are you transferring both numbers from Fido?

b) did you open two accounts/activate 2 SIMs?

c) what message do you see on the phones after rebooting with the PM SIM installed?

d) what are make/model of your phones?

e) do your fido SIMs still work when placed in the phones?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@bahram You have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.