Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my old provider was telus. how do i get my old number back

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mark2882 

Just as @computergeek541 and @Pink17 

indicated for porting your old number.

You can also go to The Mobile Shop at Superstore for staff to activate the PM SIM at no charge but have them put your payment on Autopay for a $2 discount off your plan every 30 days.

Pink17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The easiest way when changing from a provider to Public Mobil is to go to Walmart and have them set it up.  They will do everything keep your number/ cancel your current Plan/ install a New Sim Card.  This is all done for you for free and you walk away saving hundreds per month!  Went from $169 a month for 2 phones to $ 45 a month for 2  phones true story.  The only thing to consider is your current device balance if you owe on your phone but for me it was worth paying it out as the monthly bill was so much lower!

@Mark2882 wrote:

my old provider was telus. how do i get my old number back

Is that phone number still active at Telus? If it is and you already have a active Public Mobile account, you can can transfer it to Public. You would need to go to  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and then type "port request".  Please note that once this is done, the number that you already have at Public Mobile will be replaced and cannot be retrieved.

Need Help? Let's chat.