cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonya22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Transfer phone#

Can you private message me the number to call to get them to retrigger the transfer process

Accepted Solutions
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tonya22 wrote:

Can you private message me the number to call to get them to retrigger the transfer process

Hello @Tonya22 , i just did, but they are probably closed now.

You can also submit a ticket to Moderators to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

View solution in original post

All Replies
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tonya22 wrote:

Hello @Tonya22 , i just did, but they are probably closed now.

You can also submit a ticket to Moderators to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

View solution in original post

S--S
Mayor / Maire

Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're porting your phone. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request. 

If you need more help with teleporting your phone number, call 1(844) 232-7678 for assistance. It is Telus teleporting support number, which is public mobile's parent company. They will help you and answer any more questions that you may have. 

for more info Transferring Or Changing Your Phone Number visit  HERE ,

or

Number Transfer (Port) Troubleshooting, Click HERE 

or

Choosing Or Transferring A Phone Number During Activation, Click HERE

Good luck and your welcome to Public Mobile

with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

martymendes
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will also add that there could be mixed service for the first week after porting. I had calls and texts that weren't getting through for several days afterwards. It was frustrating, but with time and some help from a moderator it all seems to have sorted itself out.

Need Help? Let's chat.