cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: System maintenance - on February 9 2019, 22:00 ET – February 10 2019, 08:00 ET

MZHR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help me..I tried three times to activate my sim, account and payment...the pay part went through without a balance, I can see in my bank account, but every time I get to the end of the payment, or filling in my info, I get a server error or generic error, and won’t let me finish activating???? I don’t want to try again as the payment part went through twice in my account.

4 REPLIES 4

MZHR

All set! Thanks.

MZHR

All set! Thanks for your help.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MZHR  

Looks like you've encountered an activation error.  You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. How to contact moderators:Include your PM SIM card number, and if porting, the phone number you're porting, your account number with your previous carrier, and the authorized name exactly as it appears on that account.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MZHR wrote:

Please help me..I tried three times to activate my sim, account and payment...the pay part went through without a balance, I can see in my bank account, but every time I get to the end of the payment, or filling in my info, I get a server error or generic error, and won’t let me finish activating???? I don’t want to try again as the payment part went through twice in my account.

@MZHRif the payment went though, insert your sim, does it work?

Since they payment went through. I suggest sending a message to the moderator team and letting them know your issue. Click this to send them a message.

(EDITED TO ADD) if the sim does work, try making a self serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.