cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Suspended but I paid?!

rvsautosale
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone number is 6xxyyyzzzz i pad money but my phone is not working please fixed thanks

Edited by stonechucker to remove personal information.  Please DO NOT post personal info in a publicly accessible forum - ever!!

10 REPLIES 10

@mohamedah78 wrote:

Hi guys. Me too and i have encountered that same issue and no moderator team is adressing my issue. No response from my private messages to the PM moderator team. This is horrible.

Have you tried any of the suggestions posted earlier in this thread?

If you still haven't received a response from the moderators try the following:

Try a reboot of your phone.

Try topping your account with one dollar and rebooting your phone.

Try the lost/stolen trick, follow the instructions posted earlier in this thread.

If none of these work, then resend your message to Moderator_Team if it's been more than 2 days since your last message.

mohamedah78
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys. Me too and i have encountered that same issue and no moderator team is adressing my issue. No response from my private messages to the PM moderator team. This is horrible.

@franchesca wrote:

the one dollar payment worked for me. Phone instantly was reactivated.

I'd try this one first.

Just make a manual payment of $1 and click to activate your account. 

The lost stolen trick has been said to cause the loss of your $2 auto-pay credit for some people.

Towmike
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dmacdougall

For the love of Christ! Who's running the shop. Must be the kidd

franchesca

the one dollar payment worked for me. Phone instantly was reactivated.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please send a private message to the moderators team so that they can look into this.

Cheers!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rvsautosale 

After adding fund to your account, did you click on the re-activate link to restart you plan?

If yes, what is your account status?

If suspended, send a private message to moderator to restart your account.

If active, try the lost/stolen phone to provision your plan feature again.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your phone#.

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rvsautosale wrote:

my phone number is 647xxxxx  i pad money but my phone is not working please fixed thanks

Please don't post any personal information as this is a public forum, use the 3 dots top right of your post to edit out your tel. no.

Have you tried to reboot the phone?  Are you still trying to port?  A few more details would help.

Need Help? Let's chat.