Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Submitting a Ticket

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

7 REPLIES 7

@tstarlund wrote:

they said my phone number is invalid and so is my sim card. Long term use on the phone number, bill and account are paid out and the sim is a brand new card.

@tstarlund  Correct me if I'm wrong but you are having trouble activating your SIM card/phone. Where are you porting from and your account is still active? Did your SIM card say inactive or registered....it sounds like you haven't waited out the session lock of one hour from a failed activation. Do you have an account and/or paid for or credit card charged for your plan?

@tstarlund wrote:

yes

Seems there's nought to be done until moderators respond. Robot Mad

Response time is 2 - 5 days so engage a backup plan. Mine is using fongo.com over wifi.

If you have access to your self serve account and are not waiting for a transfer from another carrier have a go with these tricks:

a) Lost/Stolen Trick 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

b) $1 Trick

1. login to your account >> Payment >> One TIme Payment >> follow the direction to poay $1 >> logout

2. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@tstarlund wrote:

yes

Log into My Account...is your account show as Active ? Also, just try restarting the phone.

tstarlund
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yes

@tstarlund wrote:

they said my phone number is invalid and so is my sim card. Long term use on the phone number, bill and account are paid out and the sim is a brand new card.

Cannot really tell what your current issue is. Did you create a new account, pay, and submit a ticket as you have no service?

@tstarlund Created separate thread for your issue.

tstarlund
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.