cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Registration says invalid SIM after failed activation

kevin9054
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a same problem when active another sim card,  I try reactive but said invalid and can't login account, how can I fix, Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

kevin9054

Problem solved,  thanks 

samcat

This happened to me as well when I was activating!

Wait 1 hour and try again. Don't press the back button!

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kevin9054  

Also, after waiting for an hour.. you should try using the incognito/private browsing mode.

Clear your cache and use a different web browser if possible. 

if you are still unable to get this working. You can get in touch with the moderators

Click the "?" in the lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions.

Cheers

@kevin9054 

Follow @computergeek541 advice and make sure you clear your browser and use secret/incognito mode in Firefox or chrome as they work best so you can avoid any glitches that might pop up. Don't forget your referral code halfway down the first page.

But...the advice I always give out about Thursday being the worst day to activate with public mobile. If you can wait until tomorrow.....public mobile often announces promotions on Fridays and we are overdue for one. Waiting 12 more hours to activate might be worth your while and your plan will get an extra day because if you activate tonight before 11:59 pm et today will be counted as a whole day.

GreaseMonkey
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It happened to me once when I was doing it for my wife.

Normally you have to wait 45 mins to try again and it will go through.

@kevin9054 wrote:

I have a same problem when active another sim card,  I try reactive but said invalid and can't login account, how can I fix, Thanks.

If you never got to the step of submitting payment, the account would not have been acivated. Wait 50 minutes and then try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.