cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Price Change]: 1GB Data Add-on Now $15

bgfbi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I DONT GET THIS COMMUNITY THING I NEED TO PORT MY NUMBER OVER HERE AND THIS ROBOT THING IS VERY ANNOYING AND NOT GETTING ME TO A MODERATOR. PLEASE ADVICE. 

8 REPLIES 8

bgfbi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you so much for your help.in replying.

I have received a solution to the issues. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious wrote:

@mpcdesign 

Give @bgfbi  a break on the yelling....simon makes me want to yell and throw things! He's very simple and extremely frustrating. I never use him I only private message the moderators. In fact I feel bad when I tow the pm line and send already frustrated customers to use Simon and they come back even more upset and tell them to use the private message option.

I agree with you about that stupid chatbot. Which is why I just say to contact the moderators. I don't want to feel bad. If and when they make a direct link to Submit a ticket then I'll happily offer that.

But typing in all caps is generally regarded as yelling. Let alone a little harder to read.

@mpcdesign 

Give @bgfbi  a break on the yelling....simon makes me want to yell and throw things! He's very simple and extremely frustrating. I never use him I only private message the moderators. In fact I feel bad when I tow the pm line and send already frustrated customers to use Simon and they come back even more upset and tell them to use the private message option.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@bgfbi, what's with the all caps message? Do you scream or yell at your family members all the time? Do you scream at your co-workers or loved ones? If not, then don't write in all caps, because that's what it means.

Stop yelling, I can hear you from past the Canadian Rockies and to the beaches of the west coast! 

@bgfbi 

When you send a private message to the moderators be sure to include (in your case) the following:

1. In the subject line: Port phone number.
  2. In the message: a description of the issue...just activated I would like to port over the phone # (012) 345- 6789 my temporary phone # is (987) 654 - 3210.
  3. Include the following account identifiers: full name on account, address, phone number, pin#, email (of your account/username) you may also include or be asked for: alternate phone # on account if any, last payment amount, type, card type/brand, last 4 digits, payment date, plan, security question and answer. You may also be given a link to verify your identity as well.
  4. Including a detailed description of your issue and identifiers will cut down on back and forth messaging to establish the issue that needs to be resolved and account/identity verification. In many cases the moderator will be able to solve the issue before you have a chance to check your private messages for a response or they need to respond saving time all around.
  5. Always ask for a review link. Moderators almost always provide excellent customer service and pm should know about it. Occasionally mistakes/misinformation happens its vital that pm can follow up and correct it as they are always striving for improvement.
  6. If you recieve good customer service please praise your moderator. Everyone likes to know when they've done a good job. They do not see your review left at the review link.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@bgfbi wrote:

HI I DONT GET THIS COMMUNITY THING I NEED TO PORT MY NUMBER OVER HERE AND THIS ROBOT THING IS VERY ANNOYING AND NOT GETTING ME TO A MODERATOR. PLEASE ADVICE. 

In Simon Chat, type Get Help...then click Contact Us, then click Submit a Ticket.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bgfbi Simon is just a bot. If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can clear your browser's cache and try using private mode.

The alternative is to send a private message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
but moderators prioritize tickets over private messages, so the response time can be slower.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@bgfbi 

@bgfbi wrote:

If you are having hard time with Simon, you can directly message moderator team

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.