cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Porting from PC Mobile

ivana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm also trying to get assistance with transfering PC Mobile number to Public Mobile.

Can someone help me? @CS_Agent

Please and thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

ivana
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.

MoraMan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

wrote:

I'm also trying to get assistance with transfering PC Mobile number to Public Mobile.

Can someone help me? @CS_Agent

Please and thanks,

@ivana what is the issue you are having? I ported to PM recently. Was very straight forward.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ivana Try your old SIM. If it works just keep using it until the PM SIM is functional. Do not close your old account; that will happen automatically. Or if you have another phone, use your old SIM in it and carry on with two phones

If your port-in of a cell number has stalled more than 3 hours you will need moderator assistance. If so, send  a private message to the moderator team with your account PIN and an explanation. Include the following info:

• PM SIM card number
  • PC Mobile account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • PC Mobile phone number
  • the account holder's name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @ivana, what seems to be the issue with porting from PC Mobile.  Have you already activated your SIM and received a number from Public Mobile, or were you planning on doing the activation and port all at once.

The following knowledge bas article might be of assistance: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Started-With-Public-Mobile/...

Otherwise, please give us more details, so that we can help you better.

On a side note, it is always better to post a new question in a new topic.  That way you get the attention you deserve.  Otherwise, you question could go unnoticed.

Need Help? Let's chat.