cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment Issue

Maxmaxmaxmax08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I ordered a sim which never arrived at my house, so I purchased one in person and activated my plan, I want to know who I can ask to get refunded for my sim?

Thank you

17 REPLIES 17

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 wrote:

I understand that but that's not the customers job, what kind of service is this? 

Public mobile should figure out what's going on, who can I contact exactly that actually works for Pm

You're not wrong about that, but it's far more efficient for Public Mobile to just take your word that the sim card was never received than to spend possibly hours to locate your sim card and to open a package tracking trace with Canada Post. Usually, the solution would be to send you another sim card, but I realize that you no longer need one.  It may be easier to convince Public Mobile to process a $10 account balance credit than a refund for the sim card that didn't arrive.

Maxmaxmaxmax08

Thanks a lot

@Maxmaxmaxmax08  SUbmit a ticket and include your order number and the moderator team will refund the cost of the card.

PMST.png

Maxmaxmaxmax08

?? It's just a box

Maxmaxmaxmax08

What do I do? Nothing shows up? 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

Maxmaxmaxmax08

I understand that but that's not the customers job, what kind of service is this? 

Public mobile should figure out what's going on, who can I contact exactly that actually works for Pm

PM sends their sim cards using Canada Post - Xpresspost.

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 wrote:

Why would I contact posted Canada for something I never received from public mobile...

Try the tracking # if you got a confirmation from PM. 

PM mails your SIM through Canada Post.

Maxmaxmaxmax08

Why would I contact posted Canada for something I never received from public mobile...

@dabr Thanks. I confused myself, somehow - split the thread but now remerged. Must be coffee time.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

New thread created to isolate from original. 

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 It's always best to create a new thread for each issue, rather than tacking onto one.

@Luddite  Looks like this user has another thread asking the same question, perhaps they can be merged?  Thanks.

Here's the link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Never-received-simcard/td-p/448667/jump...

Here is a thread about tracking your sim through Canada Post.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/How-to-track-your-SIM-card-order/m-p/...

Did you order it through PM ?  If so, you could try contacting Canada Post for compensation.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 You have to contact the Moderator directly. You can either send them a private message by click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" or click on the Question Mark icon and get a ticket to deal with your issue. I doubt they will refund it. But you can try. 

New thread created to isolate from original. 

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 It's always best to create a new thread for each issue, rather than tacking onto one.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Maxmaxmaxmax08 wrote:

Hello I ordered a sim which never arrived at my house, so I purchased one in person and activated my plan, I want to know who I can ask to get refunded for my sim?

Thank you

Contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Or you can click the ? mark bottom right of this screen if the link doesn't work properly.

Edit:  You're unlikely get a refund if the SIM is just delayed.  Do you have a tracking # to see what happened to it?

Maxmaxmaxmax08

Hello I ordered a sim which never arrived at my house, so I purchased one in person and activated my plan, I want to know who I can ask to get refunded for my sim? Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.