cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Number transfer in Self-Serve impacted by ongoing maintenance

noahski222
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated my SIM card today.  Unable to submit a ticket to port my number from PC Mobile Prepaid service. Went through all the steps mentioned but somehow the system does not recognize the temporary Public Mobile phone number that I selected while activating the SIM card. Had someone phone me at my temporary PM number and it worked so the number is correct and activated.  Why does the PM ticket system not recognize it and wouldn't let me submit the ticket?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@noahski222 wrote:

Just activated my SIM card today.  Unable to submit a ticket to port my number from PC Mobile Prepaid service. Went through all the steps mentioned but somehow the system does not recognize the temporary Public Mobile phone number that I selected while activating the SIM card. Had someone phone me at my temporary PM number and it worked so the number is correct and activated.  Why does the PM ticket system not recognize it and wouldn't let me submit the ticket?

@noahski222  Instead of using the verify by phone number just use the login into your selfserve option to verify your account.

noahski222

Thanks gblackma for the tips!

noahski222

Thanks computergeek541, just sent the private message to the moderator, hopefully I would get a reply soon.

@noahski222 for faster service put "Port Request " into the subject message field. And add the voip TextNow and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts for free.

@noahski222 wrote:

You'll want to go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private messages to the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.