cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Mod

yue_qi721
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i dont want to switch to my number to lucky mobile.sorry!my phone number xxxxxxxxxxx.please keep on my number.thank you

Edited by computergeek541: personal information removed, new thread created

1 REPLY 1

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yue_qi721 wrote:

i dont want to switch to my number to lucky mobile.sorry!my phone number 587xxxxxxxx.please keep on my number.thank you

@yue_qi721  You should have started your own post for better visibility. I' assuming you want to port your number over from Lucky. If that is the case and you got a text from PM saying that you need to contact them then you must click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.