cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I have an LG phone and you straight talk for service. I've just recently been informed some of m

Jeepgirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oops! That should have said I use straight talk for service. I am also not getting texts that are sent to me when my phone is off . I was wondering if anyone knows is it the LG or the Straight Talk that's the problem? First-timer thanks

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Sometimes sync operations are disabled via excessively aggressive power saving features enabled on the phone.  That is something worth looking into.

R47
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think you might be in the wrong place, this is the support forum for Public Mobile, a Canadian carrier, so we aren't connected to Straight Talk. However, I'm sure people here will be be happy to help regardless. Regarding your issue, I'd guess it's likely related to your carrier (Straight Talk) and how they are sending the messages. They should be cached offline for a period of time, and sent to the phone when it's reconnects to the network. Something likely isn't working correctly in this process. I'll also link Straight Talk's support page if you'd like to try contacting them. Good luck, hopefully you can fix your issue 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.