cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How long does it take to get a moderator response?

Gabriel06
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been trying to get help for 3 days!!!   Isn’t there anyone available to help me with a locked Sim???   

16 REPLIES 16

I have split some of these messages from another thread because different people asking for help in the same thread appeared to be causing some confusion.

Hi @Gabriel06 

It's best not to send too many messages as it may actually delay their response and create confusion.

I suggest stay put and wait for response, it may take long time. When did you originally contact them? You can expect response 48 hours, but couple be up to 72.

In a meantime you could search the past posts in this community with puk and your phone make or even model to review hints and suggestions that others with your problem had.

Thanks

Gabriel06

I’ve sent them 4 messages 

Hi @Gabriel06 

Thanks for quick response

Did you contact the moderators at

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Thanks

Gabriel06

Yes it is asking for a PUK but it worked on public mobile for a month already then it just started asking for this code 3 days ago out of nowhere 

Hi @Gabriel06 

I was asking @SaraEpp if their phone worked on Telus network, Koodo and public mobile are on Telus network. They need puk and it looks like their problem is with the phone and not with the network or sim so moderators won't be able to help.

Does your phone ask for puk  code?

Hi @monzie1 

Please contact moderators https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Your problem is a little bit different, if you'd like community members to offer help in investigating the source of the problem while you wait for mod support please open the new topic.

Since something went wrong with your plan, go to https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/bd-p/Plans_Add-Ons

and press the button 'ask a new question'

Best luck

monzie1

I've been waiting for a response from the moderator as well. Same issue can't text call or use data. Status says active. My plan got switched, was supposed to be in effect Sept 8th, when the 90 day prepaid was up, got confirmation for that but now it shows the new plan. So lost 5 weeks of prepaid services and now can't even use my phone. Extremely frustrating

Gabriel06

Again I was never with Telus.  It worked on Public Mobile for a month then nothing as soon as I paid for the 2nd month.   They really should have some actual customer service.  It’s been 3 days that my 12 yr old son can’t use this phone and I gave to him as a safety measure.  Just talk and text and now he can’t even do that so has no way of reaching me during the day.     

Gabriel06

Oh lord.   It’s been 3 days for me so far with no phone service.    Not impressed as a new customer.   They really should have a help center that can actually help

Gabriel06

So Sorry to home in on your thread. If I could’ve found ANY OTHER WAY to get some help I would have.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you send the message to mods? 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Most of people here are not paid at all to offer help, it's just community of users who share experience and ideas, and don't have tools beyond advice to help you.

When community cannot help you, you'll have to contact the Moderator team

Hope y they respond soon, they've been very busy

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gabriel06 wrote:

No one ever asked if i used it with Telus and I didn’t  furthermore it’s an IPhone so I don’t know why you’re telling me to go to Samsung.   I need a PUK code from

a moderator and it’s been 3 days that the phone isn’t working and I’m not getting any response from the « moderator team » if it even exists.  Sounds like a money grab.  Activate the phone for a month and it works fine then lock it and never answer once the 2nd month is paid     Ridiculous

@Gabriel06 

This is what can happen when you horn in on someone else's thread. The Samsung part was towards SaraEpp. Suddenly you come in here full of fire.

So have YOU changed from a different phone to this iPhone?

I've been here over a year. Many thousands of people have been here for many years. It's not a money grab.

Hi @Gabriel06 

Sorry i mentioned Samsung phone as another user mentioned it  in a response to your question. We just don't know what it is since you didn't respond.

So it did work on telus network for a month, right?

If that is the case the only thing to do is to wait, hopefully they respond soon. You will get an email that the message is waiting for you here, you will receive a verification link that you will have to visit while logged into your self-servie account and you will have to respond to the message that you completed verification. 

Best luck

Gabriel06

No one ever asked if i used it with Telus and I didn’t  furthermore it’s an IPhone so I don’t know why you’re telling me to go to Samsung.   I need a PUK code from

a moderator and it’s been 3 days that the phone isn’t working and I’m not getting any response from the « moderator team » if it even exists.  Sounds like a money grab.  Activate the phone for a month and it works fine then lock it and never answer once the 2nd month is paid     Ridiculous

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Gabriel06The problem there is at least different types of locks.. it is best to post a screenshot and your model number of your phone.. so we can decipher and help you to go to the right direction. If you tried Moderators and they are not responding, I got a feeling they can't help you, that is your problem is not PM related, but with your previous provider.

Need Help? Let's chat.