cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Got the SIM card, signed up, doesn't work

ArleneMacIsaac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up yesterday and nothinbg is working on my phone, cant send or receive calls, can't even call 611 for support no text nothing

5 REPLIES 5

@mimmo wrote:

@ShawnC13 is the changing plans via 611 a new feature? I thought paying and buying add-ons were the options available.

Good pickup that is incorrect to many thoughts going I will correct thank-you

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 is the changing plans via 611 a new feature? I thought paying and buying add-ons were the options available.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile @ArleneMacIsaac

You are in good hands, I would have asked similar questions as the community members before me. They are right, the more details you provide, the better we can troubleshoot and help get your phone working.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ArleneMacIsaac wrote:

I signed up yesterday and nothinbg is working on my phone, cant send or receive calls, can't even call 611 for support no text nothing

Hi Arlene, sorry to hear you are having issues.  Did you sign up at home or did you go through one of the retail partners?  Did you start with a new number or port in a previous number.  611 isn't support on PM that would be able to help you get through this.  You can make payments with 611 that is all.  All customer service is through this community.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ArleneMacIsaac wrote:

@ArleneMacIsaacLog into your self serve- does it show your account as active?

What kind of phone do you have? Is it compatible with the public mobile network?

Have you verified your phone is not on the lost/stolen list?

Did you start a new service or did you port over from another company?

What network are you connected to? Are you connected to public mobile? What happens when you try to make a call? Does your phone say "no service"?

Please give us a LOT more details and we can try to help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.