cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Failed Port?

danieljlz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My number porting failed. How do I contact PM? Sent private message to mod and got nothing after a day.

Couldn't start a new thread so I have to put my question here.

Thank you for help.

6 REPLIES 6

@danieljlz wrote:

Thanks for the help.

Finally got the reply from moderator.

Just finished authentication and messaged back.

Waiting for the next step.

At the moment can only dial out. No messaging in and out. No incomming phone calls.

@danieljlz  While waiting to hear back from the moderator if you need to receive calls and texts you can continue to use your old sim in your phone. Once you old sim stops working it means the port is complete at which point just insert your PM sim and you should be good to go.

danieljlz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help.

Finally got the reply from moderator.

Just finished authentication and messaged back.

Waiting for the next step.

At the moment can only dial out. No messaging in and out. No incomming phone calls.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@danieljlz wrote:

My number porting failed. How do I contact PM? Sent private message to mod and got nothing after a day.

Thank you for help.

Unfortunately, the wait time to hear back from the moderators right now could take upto 48 hours or more.  Hopefully, you'll get a response soon as you've already waited a day.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@danieljlz 

It takes a few hours to completely porting your number to PM.You can continue to use your old SIM until it is dead.  Then, your number is completely ported to PM and you can use your new PM SIM then.

The Moderators are too busy ,Wait few more hours or till tomorrow.  

@Jackhyf63  if I understand correctly, @danieljlz  already waited for a day to get an answer from a moderator because the port did not work, so it is way past time for a port to succeed.  

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@danieljlz 

It takes a few hours to completely porting your number to PM.You can continue to use your old SIM until it is dead.  Then, your number is completely ported to PM and you can use your new PM SIM then.

The Moderators are too busy ,Wait few more hours or till tomorrow.  

@danieljlz wrote:

Thank you for help.

I would be sure to have the account number from your old carrier.  To reach Public Mobile moderators, you can use this link:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.