cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Community Technical Issues

TGR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Puplic mobile is fail ,mislead way to still money first by buying the SIM then charge you by credit card by mislead it plan price plus if you lucky if your phone works ,i complainted to CRTCto take my money back as no other way ,zwro custmer sirvice zer every things else waste of time

10 REPLIES 10

TGR

As any mobile sevice out there ,you must be free to continue or cancel the sevice ,Public mobile way is Scam ,thanks

TGR

Thank you but the moderater's are like us can't do anything ,we need a company representive to solve issues not wastting our time with this semi Scam company , just pay and run after 5 min job all your weeks waste of time they greated good stealling machines under self sevice name

@TGR Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

There is no other process for managing account issues as noted here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@TGR, in two words user error.  This service is as honest as any other out there.  If something goes wrong with setting up the service, there's no need to make false accusations.  If you are sincere about getting the service up and running, communicate with the moderator team, they will do whatever is needed to have the service working.  If you just want to rant, it's not going to solve anything.  

TGR

i can't see my trasfered number ,i can't see my credit card page just they took the information and money ,shae on this kind of sevice any mobile out is prepayed no more contract if you don't by the phone

TGR

i am not spaming the comunity i need my money back and i am talking the reality i registerd with public mobile on Feb 9 ,i could have any communication with direct custmer srvise via chat as i thought the i stuck as i cann't cancel it as many other mobile companies you can cancell your sevice at any time as one of my phone with FREEDOM they told me have it if you don't like it cancelled without any charge ,t hom i will talk or do i need t send my time days and for  other mobile companies take  5 min,Publick Mobile it biggest scam

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TGR, If you are having a problem with the service, I am sure it can be resolved.  Why not take the time to explain the particular issue you are having.

As for cancellation, Public Mobile is a prepaid service.  There are 'generally' no refunds for unused days, etc.  On the other hand, with pre-paid, they will never charge you for any overages.

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @TGR

If you have any issues with your services, we will kindly ask you to contact us via private message. We will be happy to help 🙂 No need to keep spamming the Community. 

Thank  you,

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

TGR

not clear plus i don't have service i registred on Feb 9 noting works to ,all companies you can cancal the service at any time after buying it ,only public mobile steal your money without service and you can't cancel it after few hours ,they charge you and thats it you lost your money shame on them very bad

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TGR.  If you are going to make statements like that, you should back them up with facts.  The Public mobile pricing plans are quite clear.  As for you other complaints, Not sure what you mean.

Need Help? Let's chat.