cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chatr Chat-r account number - where is it? how to get it. :)

michellepilon26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I activaye

5 REPLIES 5

@TheGx wrote:

Your chatr account number you get from log in your chartr account online or call their customer service to ask them.

How to activate Public Mobile account you have to buy Public Mobile SIM card from London Drugs or elsewhere and also buy Public Mobile top up voucher to pay for whatever plan you want to buy. Then click on those three green lines in top right corner and choose activate. Then follow instructions there.

@TheGx @michellepilon26 

Chatr customers cannot get the Chatr account number from the Chatr self serve account. The only way to get it is to phone in to Chatr customer service.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Your chatr account number you get from log in your chartr account online or call their customer service to ask them.

How to activate Public Mobile account you have to buy Public Mobile SIM card from London Drugs or elsewhere and also buy Public Mobile top up voucher to pay for whatever plan you want to buy. Then click on those three green lines in top right corner and choose activate. Then follow instructions there.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@michellepilon26 

@michellepilon26 wrote:

How do I activaye

Welcome to the community forum.  Do you have a specific question with more details?  Are you a Chatr customer and want to port over to Public mobile?  Members are customers just like you and can provide helpful advice.  

Here is a general help article on activation of account:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/activation-account-set-up

I will be starting your own thread to provide better visibility for your issues.  

Need Help? Let's chat.