cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can’t make or receive calls. Tells me I need a long distance add on

Hmada
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Djsherman1983 wrote:

Every time I try to places call. A recording comes on telling my, it’s long distance and I don’t have a long distance add on. If someone tries calling me, it goes to voicemail. I have unlimited Provience wide calling. The numbers I’m calling are local or toll free. I’ve message support many times. They haven’t answered. I’ve reset my phone. I’ve removed the SIM card. I’ve been trying to get help for almost 24 hours. I’m going to go crazy!

I have also the same problem. 

I'm calling my mom in the next street. Public mobile system consider it as a long distance call!

I think there is some thing wrong in the system. 

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Hmada,

if the issue persists even after power cycling your phone, and trying to dial the number with a 1 in front, please send us a private message. We will be more than happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
First, try calling the same number but dialing a 1 first. If that doesn't work try going into your account, reporting your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 10 minutes, log back in and report it found, then restart your phone.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Hmada Does the call connect if you ignore the message? If so, that's normal. If not, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

As noted earlier by Lieux, you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum  (which I have done for you today), or, if appropriate, sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Hello @Hmada

It will be easier to post a new question here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/getting_started

I have the same problem...and the only thing to do is to wait for help from the moderator_team...be patient they will answer....Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.