Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bring over current number from Koodo

phungquocchuong
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

ou

I have just activated mt simcard with Public Mobile. Now I want to bring my number from Koodo to Public Mobile. Can someone please help me ? Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

@phungquocchuong wrote:

Hello,

I have a question. After port in, I can make calls but I can not receive the call. The incoming calls were automatically forwarded to Voicemail. Do you know how I can fix it ?

Thanks,

Chương

The process takes up to 3 hours. Did you receive the text?

Please call our Porting Team at ***t

Porting Your Number Into Public Mobile

If you are porting your number into Public Mobile, for additional security, your previous service provider may also send an SMS text to validate the transfer. Follow the instructions in the message within 90 minutes to approve the number transfer.If you have missed the 90 minute window to respond, we will send you an SMS with instructions on how to re-initiate the transfer by calling our Porting team.The SMS will read as follows:Public Mobile Msg: The request to move your phone number to Public Mobile has timed out. Don't worry, you can easily re-initiate the transfer. Please call our Porting Team at **** to authorize your number transfer

phungquocchuong

Hello,

I have a question. After port in, I can make calls but I can not receive the call. The incoming calls were automatically forwarded to Voicemail. Do you know how I can fix it ?

Thanks,

Chương

@phungquocchuong wrote:

Thanks, do you mean the question mark ? and they suggested to contact moderator then submit the ticket, right ?

Yes. Use the automated chat option. A direct link to that chat is https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

phungquocchuong

Thanks, do you mean the question mark ? and they suggested to contact moderator then submit the ticket, right ?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@phungquocchuong wrote:

Hi all,

ou

I have just activated mt simcard with Public Mobile. Now I want to bring my number from Koodo to Public Mobile. Can someone please help me ? Thank you.

Choose ? in lower right hand corner and type in “port request” and follow the prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.