cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joseph31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Got my phone yesterday only thing I could do on my phone is call 911 how do I fix it

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph31 : Did you get a SIM? Did you activate the SIM? Did you insert the SIM (maybe after you confirmed a transfer)? Is the phone unlocked? Is the phone compatible?

Joseph31

The phone is unlocked got it at Walmart I just don’t know how to get it up and running can you help me

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check to make sure your phone is compatible.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

Do you have a PM sim card ?

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph31 : Did you get a SIM there? Did they activate your account for you? Answer all questions so that we can know what you've done.

Joseph31

I don’t think my Sim card is activated did everything over the computer at Walmart

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph31 : They sent you on your way without making sure it all worked for you?! Did you transfer a number from a previous provider? Or pick a new number? Did you insert the SIM into the phone?

Joseph31

I tried to do it online it’s not letting me do it incorrect numbers and I checked it over again everything is good on the numbers but each time I do it is telling me it’s wrong

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@Joseph31 : Do what? Are you trying to create the My Account self-serve account? Are your services all working?

Janey2

It is simple.  Go back to Walmart and have them get it all working for you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.