cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

02-10-2008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new user and i activate my sim card.but is not working and its says I need PUK code.How can I get the PUK code

7 REPLIES 7

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@02-10-2008 wrote:

I am a new user and i activate my sim card.but is not working and its says I need PUK code.How can I get the PUK code

Click on the bubble to the bottom right of the screen (Public Mobile chatbot) and type "PUK code". 

From there, you'll get a list of directions based on what exactly your phone is asking for. 

Follow by selecting the appropriate reply and the chatbot will guide you from there.  Make sure to read all the choices and select the appropriate choice.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@02-10-2008  Reboot your phone with the PM SIM installed and report the message displayed.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@02-10-2008 

What are some of the details on your situation?  There are different codes that can be asked. 

As mentioned above, it sounds like your phone is locked to your pervious carrier.  You will need to contact your previous carrier to get code.  Should be a free service.  

Your question will be moved to its own thread for better visibility.  

@02-10-2008 wrote:

pl could you tell me how to contact the provider

@02-10-2008 Your last cell phone company. Call them.

02-10-2008
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

pl could you tell me how to contact the provider

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@02-10-2008 wrote:

@02-10-2008 hi sounds like you need to contact your previous provider for an unlock code 

Need Help? Let's chat.