cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Beginner’s Guide to the Community

Joseph31
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Got my phone yesterday only thing I could do on my phone is call 911 how do I fix it

10 REPLIES 10

@Janey2 wrote:

It is simple.  Go back to Walmart and have them get it all working for you.  

Please note that Walmart is only there to perform activation. Retail locaitons are not there to to provide support for existing customers.

Janey2

It is simple.  Go back to Walmart and have them get it all working for you.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joseph31 : Do what? Are you trying to create the My Account self-serve account? Are your services all working?

Joseph31

I tried to do it online it’s not letting me do it incorrect numbers and I checked it over again everything is good on the numbers but each time I do it is telling me it’s wrong

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joseph31 : They sent you on your way without making sure it all worked for you?! Did you transfer a number from a previous provider? Or pick a new number? Did you insert the SIM into the phone?

Joseph31

I don’t think my Sim card is activated did everything over the computer at Walmart

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joseph31 : Did you get a SIM there? Did they activate your account for you? Answer all questions so that we can know what you've done.

Check to make sure your phone is compatible.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

Do you have a PM sim card ?

Joseph31

The phone is unlocked got it at Walmart I just don’t know how to get it up and running can you help me

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joseph31 : Did you get a SIM? Did you activate the SIM? Did you insert the SIM (maybe after you confirmed a transfer)? Is the phone unlocked? Is the phone compatible?

Need Help? Let's chat.