cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Activate SIM card and port phone number

VE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had my husbands phone activated at London Drugs store this morn. He has a new number. Since then our phones have no ring tone and he cannot receive texts.  We have them turned up to max. Does it take a few hours to activate his phone.
Help !!

4 REPLIES 4

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@VE wrote:

The phones are I phones 6. They are unlocked. This is very frustrating. 
Vera 

Have you tried contacting a moderator using the link provided by @gpixel  above regarding your accounts?

VE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The phones are I phones 6. They are unlocked. This is very frustrating. 
Vera 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@VE contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

@VE wrote:

I had my husbands phone activated at London Drugs store this morn. He has a new number. Since then our phones have no ring tone and he cannot receive texts.  We have them turned up to max. Does it take a few hours to activate his phone.
Help !!

Activation is immediate. As he took a new number, all should be working right away. Which phone model is being used? I am wondering about compatibility and if the phone is unlocked.

Need Help? Let's chat.