cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding pre-port

Crowd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi all,

I've requested a port to the mods for my Koodo prepaid account (it can't be done through self serve, apparently - tried many times through different browsers on different days).

First, my Koodo plan cycles soon. Do I need to pay my bill to be able to port? The account will still be active for at least a couple weeks after I stop paying my bill.

Secondly, will my Public Mobile plan be reset to the day the port completes? I haven't been using the PM SIM card (why would I share a new number with my contacts if I'm going to port my old one soon anyways, right?)

Thanks, and best wishes to all of you waiting for support.

3 REPLIES 3

hda413
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Mary_M I don't like to hijack others threads but I've been waiting for a reply from you regarding my partial port.  Can you please take a look?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Crowd,

We truly appreciate your patience! 

I will be looking into your port request right now, please expect a reply to your private message within the next few minutes 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

nockiboo
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM mods will help you out shortly, but the advice I can give you..

Your final bill will be pro-rated to the day of the port going through.  You will pay that later on.  As for being reset, you will have to email/msg a mod for some type of credit for your lost of use.  They are usually good with that.  Good luck and welcome to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.