The 'featured plan' at the moment:

$40 30-days
3G
  • 4.5 GB Data at 3G speed⁴
  • + BONUS 500 MB with AutoPay
  • UNLIMITED Talk Canada-wide
  • UNLIMITED International Textand Picture Messaging
  • VOICEMAIL & Call Display

This deal doesn't specifically include call forwarding - is it not availble on this plan?

(or just not mentioned?)

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@slash407 wrote:

all plans have call forwarding n call waiting that are above 25 bucks at least, i dunno why some providers dont advetise that, u would imagine that theyt would but for whatever reason theres no mention of it but yes its included.

@slash407 again, as already mentioend above, all plans that include talk include call forwarding.  This includes the $10 and $15 plans (below your stated threshold), though on both of those plans call forwarding is not unlimited, and consumes your plan minutes--but it's there.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@duffer900 wrote:

I know I'm being a bit pendantic with this, 

"I find your answer both shallow and pedantic"

-Peter Griffin

source

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I know I'm being a bit pendantic with this, 

"I find your answer both shallow and pedantic"

-Peter Griffin

Sorry had to do it.... Great response btw. 🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am a little late to the party.  These knowledge base article provide a pretty strong hint that call forwarding is included in all plans with talk.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-To-Use-Your-Phone-and-Plan-Feature...

srlawren

@Anonymous wrote:

isn't that sorta kinda one o' those things that kinda goes without saying? Sure...not literally ALL plans but...gosh 🙂

@Anonymous no, not necessarily.  We continually get people asking if they can make and receive calls on data-only plans, for example, because at previous carriers they have access to pay-per-use or pay-as-you-go features that aren't included in their base plan.  Maybe this person wants to be able to call forward instead of paying for talk?  We don't know what the motivation is because it wasn't stated nor did anyone ask before saying yes it's in all plans.  It's not really in all plans.

EDIT: okay they did state the plan they are looking at and it includes talk so my last bit may not be correct but I still think we need to call it out.  Even if the OP is getting a plan with talk, someone else might find this thread in a day or a week or a year and think they can get a plan without it and forward all their calls to their work cell or their home phone or their significant other's phone or something.  

I know I'm being a bit pendantic with this, but I think we need to be as clear as possible when providing information to people and try to make as few assumptions as possible.  OR, at least, call out those assumptions, like "I'm assuming you're looking at a plan that includes talk, and if so then yes all plans include call forwarding".  That type of thing.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@srlawren wrote:

@Alex888 wrote:

@sunkmailCall forwarding is available on all plans. If you get a plan with limited minutes using call forwarding does use minutes from your plan.

@Alex888 small correction:  on all plans that include a talk feature.  If your plan doesn't include talk, you can't use call forwarding.

Well jeez srlawren 🙂 isn't that sorta kinda one o' those things that kinda goes without saying? Sure...not literally ALL plans but...gosh 🙂

Alex888: using minutes - officially :).

And while I'm here

COME ON! CAN'T WE GET RID OF THIS STUPID START ARTICLE THING THAT SAYS I CAN'T GET THERE FROM HERE.

/rant

srlawren

@Alex888 wrote:

@sunkmailCall forwarding is available on all plans. If you get a plan with limited minutes using call forwarding does use minutes from your plan.

@Alex888 small correction:  on all plans that include a talk feature.  If your plan doesn't include talk, you can't use call forwarding.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.