cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about calling

Interested
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

Just a quick question. I have read the terms of use but I am unclear on something and looking for clarification. If I get the $50 plan(see attached pic please) and I am outside of my home province, can I still make calls to anywhere in Canada or do I have to buy a long distance addon. What I am asking is this... can I make calls to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada? I hope that makes sense 🙂

Thanks50dollar.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Interested The short answer is YES! Welcome to PM!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Interested  You can make calls from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada and the US. You can send a text from anywher in Canada to anywhere. You can use your data anywhere in Canada.

Also you can receive a call or a text from anywhere.

And the best part no extra charges ever!

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan is Canada wide; meaning, you can receive/make a call anywhere PM has coverage.  All the features of your plan will be available to you.

However, since you will be travelling; it maybe worthwhile to top off your account with funds before the payment date with all the payment issues recently. This way; the funds will come out of your account and not your preferred payment method.

makrandgupta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes you can make calls to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada. So if you are outside your home province then you should be able to make calls to any Canadian/US number

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Interested wrote:

Hello

Just a quick question. I have read the terms of use but I am unclear on something and looking for clarification. If I get the $50 plan(see attached pic please) and I am outside of my home province, can I still make calls to anywhere in Canada or do I have to buy a long distance addon. What I am asking is this... can I make calls to anywhere in Canada from anywhere in Canada? I hope that makes sense 🙂

Thanks50dollar.jpg

Yes, you will be able to send and receive calls anywhere in Canada without a long distance add-on.  You will also be able to call the US as long as the call originates in Canada.  If you do not call the US that often maybe just look at a Canada wide plan and see if you can save a few dollars per month

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.