cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR code?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'm trying to add my cell plan info to my iPhone XR...to track my data usage.  It wants to scan the QR code from my carrier.  

If I try to do this manually it asks for:

SM-DP+Address?

Activation code

Confirmation code

Am I in the right spot here?  Where can I find the QR code for Public?

IMG_6162.PNG

IMG_6163.PNG

  

7 REPLIES 7

@DDM69 When you go into your self-serve under change plan it says usage. 

Click on that, then you can filter by day. You can select May1st to May 31st if you like. Kinda sucks they don't have a total though.

Maybe this is something they can work on in self serve @Tiana_V  @Alan_K 

When filtering for your usage that it gives a total for the days chosen. 

For example choose a ten day period and at the bottom there would be a line that stays used 270mb or whatever the value. 

DDM69

Thank you.  I find it difficult to view the total data used for any given billing month(in self serve).  That is why I'm looking for another option...possibly on my phone or maybe an app if need be.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have a QR code.  You can track your usage using your self serve account.

You can view your usage in your Self-Serve account by clicking on the Plan and Add-Ons tab, then on Data & Add-On Usage. Here, you will find a summary of your data usage for the current billing cycle. Alternatively, if you’re interested in seeing your your last 90 days worth of usage, you can select Usage History which is also under the Plans and Add-Ons tab.

Data tracking on phones is usually monthly but most Public Mobile plans are 30 days. You'll need to keep changing the counter start date after every renewal.

DDM69

I'm trying to track my data usage on my phone

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

Why does Apple need to know your plan? I don't think Public has barcode for the plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.