cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Purchased a $48 Payment Card ,but the value is not added when trying to enter

I purchased a $48 payment card from Walmart , and got a 12 digit pin.

But the payment card is not getting added onto the account , neither via *611 nor via online. 

Can you please recommend what can be done

Tags (1)

Re: Purchased a $48 Payment Card ,but the value is not added when trying to enter

@tabishgowhar wrote:

But the payment card is not getting added onto the account , neither via *611 nor via online. 

Unfortunately, this isn't something that regular community members can fix for you.

We've sometimes seen a delay from the time that they vouchers are purchased to the time that they start working. This shouldn't happen, but does for some strange reason.

If you continue to have no luck, the only way to get this fixed will be to send a private message to Publci Mobile customer service.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Purchased a $48 Payment Card ,but the value is not added when trying to enter

@tabishgowhar wrote:

You may need to wait a day or two before your PM topup voucher become active.

Did your WM cashier mentioned anything about wait time?

Oracle

@tabishgowhar Many users had this issue lately. I think you need to wait 24-48 hours before redeeming the voucher. It is best to load your account with the real time vouchers. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

The delay is rather silly because I would imagine that many customer who purchase these vouchers may do so within the last day or two of the billing cycle that is about to end.  Because of this delay, these customers would be left without service through no fault of their own.  I would say that if customers need to use to vouchers to pay for plans to try to get them well before it is actually needed (and to apply it to the account immediately to avoid any possible lost/misplaced vouchers).

So credit cards are not working for payments .

Nor are your vouchers working.

What do you want your  consumers to do.

It's so frustrating  .

And what will happen to the $48 +tax I paid to buy the voucher ?? 

Mayor / Maire

@tabishgowhar, The voucher will work, eventually.  It might just take a day until it activates on the system.  Just try again every couple of hours.

BTW, what's wrong with CC payment?

He didn't specify any waiting period .

I asked if I could go ahead and use the 12 digit PIN provided at billing , and he had replied in affirmation.

Well  I have tried making the payment atleast 24 times using the credit card .

Everytime I am getting the below message . I reached out to my Bank , who said the card was not denied at their end .

Message is as follows : 

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

The delay is rather silly because I would imagine that many customer who purchase these vouchers may do so within the last day or two of the billing cycle that is about to end.  Because of this delay, these customers would be left without service through no fault of their own.  I would say that if customers need to use to vouchers to pay for plans to try to get them well before it is actually needed (and to apply it to the account immediately to avoid any possible lost/misplaced vouchers).

That or use intant top ups to directly load the amount to your account. It is available at "Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, MacEwen, and many more select independent retail partners."

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.