cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase of Sim Card

seniors
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.  I purchased a sim card on November 12, 2019.  I haven't received it yet.  I looked at the confirmation email and it shows my address as incorrect.  I have since edited by address.  So I would like to know if I will be receiving my sim card shortly?

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

@seniors wrote:

Hi.  The address does not exist so the sim card will be returned if there is a return address on the envelope.  If that is the case, can it be redirected to me or should I just purchase a new sim card and take a credit when it gets returned to your company?  

Please let me know as I would like to get this new sim card in place and start saving money.

Thank you

Michelle Sulewski

As I messaged before, only the sender Public Mobile can do anything about the shipment with Canada Post. There is a return address. You're over thinking this. Contact the moderators and I'm pretty sure they'll just send another to your corrected address.

@seniors wrote:

Hi.  The address does not exist so the sim card will be returned if there is a return address on the envelope.  If that is the case, can it be redirected to me or should I just purchase a new sim card and take a credit when it gets returned to your company?  

Please let me know as I would like to get this new sim card in place and start saving money.

Thank you

Michelle Sulewski

@seniors 

You will need to contact moderator as described above to get a refund or credit or moderator can resend another SIM.  Have you contacted moderator yet?

seniors

Thank you

Michelle Sulewski

@seniors wrote:

Hi  I need to check with Canada Post.  I will get back to you.  Thanks

Canada Post tells people that reps only know the info in the tracking system. For any package trace or lost package request to Canada Post, only Public Mobile can open a ticket with them.

seniors

Hi  I need to check with Canada Post.  I will get back to you.  Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@seniors  Best to submit a ticket to PM and ask. Please include your order number as part of your ticket.

stpm-new.png

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@seniors wrote:

Hi.  I purchased a sim card on November 12, 2019.  I haven't received it yet.  I looked at the confirmation email and it shows my address as incorrect.  I have since edited by address.  So I would like to know if I will be receiving my sim card shortly?

Thank you

I don't know if it let's you edit after. It probably got delivered to the original addresss. If it's an invalid address, it would be returned to Public and refund issued. If you made a mistake and it was delivered to someone else, they don't have to refund. Did you try using your order number to track at canadapost.ca?

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Where did you order the sim card from?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@seniors wrote:

Thank you

When did you discovered the address erroe?

PM send out SIM card order fairly quickly.  By the time you updated the address, PM may already shipped your SIM card.

If  the error address is deliverable, you may want to go there and inquired whether they still have your SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.