Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puk needed

Sakpase
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

5 REPLIES 5

@Sakpase wrote:

How long do I have to wait to have an answer from from TM? 

My is lock 🔒 since for a day now

Once you've sent a message to moderator_team, please allow up to 48 hours for someone to get back to you. Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

Sakpase

@ShawnC13 wrote:

If you have a Samsung you can contact them directly for a mast PUK code.  Or you can contact the moderators here for assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

Sakpase

Sakpase

Thank you 🙏 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If you have a Samsung you can contact them directly for a mast PUK code.  Or you can contact the moderators here for assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.