cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PublicMobile had a problem transffering me over.

tylerwilcox16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I recently signed up to Public Mobile and transferred a number from Bell. After activating my SIM and paying for my first month, I received a text saying that there was a problem transferring me over to Public Mobile - I am assuming with transferring my phone number.

So I went on the bot chat and he told me to contact the mods. I am not exactly sure where to contact them, unless I am supposed to just pick one and message him. So I am posting here in hopes of getting this figured out a little faster!

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

tylerwilcox16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Perfect, thank you!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@tylerwilcox16 wrote:

Hello! I recently signed up to Public Mobile and transferred a number from Bell. After activating my SIM and paying for my first month, I received a text saying that there was a problem transferring me over to Public Mobile - I am assuming with transferring my phone number.

So I went on the bot chat and he told me to contact the mods. I am not exactly sure where to contact them, unless I am supposed to just pick one and message him. So I am posting here in hopes of getting this figured out a little faster!

Thanks in advance!

Check you have Bell account number.  Send message to Moderator_Team using link geopublic gave.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tylerwilcox16 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

@tylerwilcox16  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.