cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public mobile auto charges my visa $75, ywt i atill have to buy a 25 voucher each month from 7-11.

Markdotca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That makes sense, but if he/she needs to buy vouchers on top of an auto pay the vouchers must be for an additional top up. No? Meaning he/she is using more service than the plan allots. I would consider re evaluating the plan, or maybe tailoring more to his/her usage.

@Marchibald wrote:

Is there any chance you're going over on your services?

Not possible at Public Mobile. When an allowance has been used up that service simply stops.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Marchibald
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is there any chance you're going over on your services?

If you have 90 day plan that costs $150, then you are being charged correctly; viz. 3x25 plus 75 = 150.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Your post title (and no message) doesn't make any sense... Can you please help us help you by writing out what your problem is (ideally with less typos)?

Markdotca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Many thanks. Ove sent a pvt msg as you suggested.  Thanks for such a speedy reply to my initial topuc post .

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Markdotca You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.