cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile Review

shawn8285
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I wasnt sure where to put this so hopefully this is the right place. 

I have been with Public Mobile for a few months now and I can honestly say that I was the best thing I could have done!!! 

I was originally with Wind Mobile, was with them for a few years, they were great for the longest time, but ever since Shaw bough them, their service, both their customer sevice and also phone service went wayyy down hill, I had sssooo many problems with them. 

I had heard about Public Mobile, checked it out but was hesitant about switching since there wasnt many reviews or info about how good the service was and I definately wasnt going back to the "big 3"

Since switching to PM I have never been happier, the service is phanomenal, The sign up process was super simple, I received my SIM cards fast and didnt have any trouble getting my phones set up. In the last few months I havent experienced any of the issues I had with Wind and I have service everywhere I go. 

All in all I wish I had found PM a lot sooner than I did and unless something changes, I will be remining a customer for a very long time. 

Andrea 🙂 

9 REPLIES 9

jonathanlee

Glad I didn’t switch to freedom mobile!

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Beware of Freedmon Mobile. I would be in areas where they supposedly had coverage and would get no signal or data. For some starnge reason I would not get signals in hospitals! It was frustrating to see other people on their phones and you couldn't do anything!

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shawn8285 wrote:

Hello,

I wasnt sure where to put this so hopefully this is the right place. 

I have been with Public Mobile for a few months now and I can honestly say that I was the best thing I could have done!!! 

I was originally with Wind Mobile, was with them for a few years, they were great for the longest time, but ever since Shaw bough them, their service, both their customer sevice and also phone service went wayyy down hill, I had sssooo many problems with them. 

I had heard about Public Mobile, checked it out but was hesitant about switching since there wasnt many reviews or info about how good the service was and I definately wasnt going back to the "big 3"

Since switching to PM I have never been happier, the service is phanomenal, The sign up process was super simple, I received my SIM cards fast and didnt have any trouble getting my phones set up. In the last few months I havent experienced any of the issues I had with Wind and I have service everywhere I go. 

All in all I wish I had found PM a lot sooner than I did and unless something changes, I will be remining a customer for a very long time. 

Andrea 🙂 

I agree, I am very happy with PM too, so far no big glitches, payments and rewards are spot on

jonathanlee

I know it's been a few years, but thanks for posting this review! Even though I was never with Wind Mobile, your review reflects my sentiments before and when I switched to PM, as well as my current experience with them. I was really hesitant to switch from my previous carrier to PM, but the rep at London Drugs downtown Vancouver was really helpful and knowledgable, hence the switch! 

All the best! 🙂

shawn8285

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it's the best decision we made switching and will recommed PM to anyone that asks!!!

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Welcome to our family ... When's dinner Im hungry!

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fktw u r right. unreliability is what ails Wind.

but now that you have made a wise decision (for your mom apparently 🐵 )  be rest assured you have full reliability and coverage with PM.

Am sure in no time we would see both of you become members of PM.

fktw
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shawn8285, same boat here!  My family has been with Wind for about 3 years.  They're inexpensive and service is generally acceptable, but can be unreliable frequently.  My mom has been complaining about the service every now and then...seeing the PM 90-day plan with 6GB/3 months for $38/month ($40-$2 autopay reward), I pulled the trigger.  In fact, I just ported my mom's number over about 30 minutes ago...so first post!  Woohoo!

My wife and I are still on Wind.  We'll let my mom be the guinea pig...from what I hear, I think she'll like Public more than she likes Wind. Once our billing cycle ends at Wind, we'll switch over as well.  I'm actually kind of excited about the whole thing!

neo911
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yay ! I fully agree with you.

Being a Wind customer myself I can very well relate what you had gone through and what you are experiencing right now.

Kudos to PM !

Cheers !

Need Help? Let's chat.