cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

When registering an email address up for the 2nd month free promotion, will I receive an email to the registered address to confirm that it has been registered for the promotion?

5 REPLIES 5

volibear
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was worried about the same thing but my credit for the promotion was applied 15 calendar days after I had signed up. Just be patient and make sure you use the same email address, those are the keys here :).

@HALIMACS 

As long as you use an eligible email address you will get the confirmation on screen. If you are worried and want assurance you entered it correctly do as @esjliv suggests and the site will confirm your email is eligible....again.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

When registering an email address up for the 2nd month free promotion, will I receive an email to the registered address to confirm that it has been registered for the promotion?

Hi @HALIMACS ,

Unfortunately, no. So make sure to enter the email correctly - or do it twice!

You only get a confirmation that looks like this below. As you see there is no mention of an email. 

esjliv_0-1600551073769.png

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I joined for the flash sale end of August. No email. When submitting your email a confirmation page will display.

I also used a referral code and that was an extra $10 credit.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

@HALIMACS  hi no email only the confirmation on the page where you inputted your email info, remember it has to be a new email not one already associated with a Public account

Need Help? Let's chat.