cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

carsen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On Sept 7th, I ordered a sim card online thinking I would become a Public Mobile customer by taking the $30 promo plan that was advertised. As of yesterday morning, I still had not received the sim card but the promo plan was still showing as available online.

I finally received the sim card in the mail this morning but now the $30 plan is not longer available. Is the a way to still obtain this plan since the delay was not on my end.

4 REPLIES 4

@David_J @Catherine_T @Alan_K  the OP was waiting for his sim card to arrive to sign up on the $30 2gig plan that went away yesterday. 

Can any exception be made since he actually ordered a sim card? Would hate to see PM loose a customer.

carsen1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did contact them and they refused my request for an exception. Being a possible new customer, I'm not impressed. It took them almost 2 weeks to get a sim card to me and now the plan is terminated. Not good pr for Public Mobile. And to top it off, I was referred by a current but now very disappointed Public Mobile customer.

I'll probably take the lost on the sim card $ and go to another provider.

Thank you for your help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There have been shipping delays usually two to three weeks.  You could try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The promotion ended yesterday. However if you ordered the sim online directly from Public Mobile I suggest you ask the moderators if they can make an exception.

Two ways to reach them

Simon.JPG

 or private message.m at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.