cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotions

Ar-CS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I just switched to Public Mobile from Freedom, upon signing up for Public Mobile, I used a referral code and also signed up for the Black Friday promotion (I used my e-mail for eligibility)

I am wondering how and when the process of the referral code credit and the Black Friday promotion will take effect.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ar-CS wrote:

Hello, 

I just switched to Public Mobile from Freedom, upon signing up for Public Mobile, I used a referral code and also signed up for the Black Friday promotion (I used my e-mail for eligibility)

I am wondering how and when the process of the referral code credit and the Black Friday promotion will take effect.

Thank you.

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving.

As other had pointed out, you will get your referral one time credit within 72 hours.  But usually the $10 credit will be in your account next morning.  It will should as $10 available fund in your account. 

If you enable the autopay, you will get the $2 autopay credit for your current billing cycle already as available fund.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Ar-CS wrote:

.... and the Black Friday promotion will take effect.

1. The first credit will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, credits 2-6 will be applied before each renewal date.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ar-CS 

Autopay rewards should show up within a day and your referral credit 2 days after activating.

Need Help? Let's chat.