cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Gingin1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I buy the SIM card online today can I still get the promotion for Black Friday which ends today?

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Gingin1 wrote:

If I buy the SIM card online today can I still get the promotion for Black Friday which ends today?

If you really want to get this promo, send me private message to discuss a workaround.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Gingin1 wrote:

You would need the sim card ID to activate. Public Mobile doesn't provide that if you order online.

BestFriend
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think you might get the SIM card for free if you order it today, but my understanding is that plans only start on the activation date (which is when you've received the SIM card and paid for your plan). This would suggest to me that you won't get the Black Friday promo if you only order the SIM card online today. If you went into a store and bought it, you could do it all today though.

Does anyone else have better insights?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to activate an account today inorder to get the promo.  If you live near a retailer then it would be better to activate through them today to qualify for the promo.

Effective November 25 2019 until December 2 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online and in-store. 

Need Help? Let's chat.