cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Philan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Promotion

I am a new member of Public Mobile as of today how come I did not get the extra 5gb data that is on promotion till the 15th of January 2021. Thanks you

Re: Promotion

@Philan wrote:

I am a new member of Public Mobile as of today how come I did not get the extra 5gb data that is on promotion till the 15th of January 2021. Thanks you

The bonus will be appplied within 30 days.

BeachNBeer
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Philan 

If all terms were met to be eligible. Expect it to be applied within 30 days of activation.

Philan

THANKS

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Philan 

Welcome to public mobile! More than likely you will see it added in about 9 or 10 days from now. The 30 day credit also says within 30 days. If you don't see either one added to your account by about the 25 day mark you can contact the moderators at that time and ask them to add it.

Philan

Soon will be over 3 months I still did not get my extra 5GB that I have been promised after 30 days of my activation date.

What can I do to solve my problem?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Philan

Thks Triguy

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Philan 

3 questions before including Moderators:

1. which plan did you activate on (5 GB bonus offer was only applicable on $25 & up plans)
  2. did you activate on-line or in-store (the New Year's promo was only applicable for on-line activations)
  3. did you get a credit for your "2nd month free"
Philan

Yes I did activate the $25 plan with a 5GB DATA bonus

Yes I activated on line for the New Year's promo

I don't know if I got the teh 2nd month free public mobile should send me a confirmation on ths

Need Help? Let's chat.