cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Philan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am a new member of Public Mobile as of today how come I did not get the extra 5gb data that is on promotion till the 15th of January 2021. Thanks you

18 REPLIES 18

@Philan 

Welcome to PM, glad that everything worked out for you.

Philan

Thanks guys with your help every things are solved by the moderator team also thanks to the team.

@Philan 

This is what you are looking for.....

Screenshot_20210329-083416.png

@Philan 

You have fufilled the requirements of the promotion with the exception of registering the email(?) This would be key in recieving the promotion.....the moderators were pretty liberal in applying the promotion and it was not automatically applied to every account. If you can find the reminder to activate email that would guarantee you would get the free month credit and 5gb data bonus.

Look for the email....but even if you don't find it contact the moderators and ask for them to be added to the account because you did fufill the conditions of the promo (insist that you are sure you have and how happy you are with the service except for this small hiccup that you are sure the moderators can rectify!) Ask for a review link after the issue is resolved.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Philan : So no renewal credit either. And yet I seem to recall people getting surprised by receiving the promos. So go figure. Did you ever ask them about it back then earlier on in this thread? Upon not seeing it on Feb 11 I would have asked. But if the email address requirements weren't fulfilled then I dunno.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Philan 

Then I might second @Anonymous recent question. 

Did you pre-register the email for the promotion prior to activating and then activate with the exact same email address?

If you did, you would have received a confirmation on the promo registration page that your email was successfully submitted - did you happen to take a screenshot of that?  If so, that would be the best piece of information you could supply to the moderators in support of your request.

Philan

This is my transaction history

Transaction historyTransaction history

Spudster

@Philan

Check your transaction history for the past 90 days to see if you see this line entry:

"2nd month free - 2ème mois gratuit"

Spudster_0-1617028286842.png

If you received this, and did not receive your 5GB, then proceed to the moderators.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Philan : Did you submit an email address on the form before activating? Did you use the same email address for activating?

You can look in your Payment history in the self-serve to see credits and debits. Or post the few pages here and we can help you see what you see.

Philan

Yes I did activate the $25 plan with a 5GB DATA bonus

Yes I activated on line for the New Year's promo

I don't know if I got the teh 2nd month free public mobile should send me a confirmation on ths

Spudster

@Philan 

3 questions before including Moderators:

1. which plan did you activate on (5 GB bonus offer was only applicable on $25 & up plans)
  2. did you activate on-line or in-store (the New Year's promo was only applicable for on-line activations)
  3. did you get a credit for your "2nd month free"

Philan

Thks Triguy

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Philan

Soon will be over 3 months I still did not get my extra 5GB that I have been promised after 30 days of my activation date.

What can I do to solve my problem?

@Philan 

Welcome to public mobile! More than likely you will see it added in about 9 or 10 days from now. The 30 day credit also says within 30 days. If you don't see either one added to your account by about the 25 day mark you can contact the moderators at that time and ask them to add it.

Philan

THANKS

BeachNBeer

@Philan 

If all terms were met to be eligible. Expect it to be applied within 30 days of activation.

@Philan wrote:

I am a new member of Public Mobile as of today how come I did not get the extra 5gb data that is on promotion till the 15th of January 2021. Thanks you

The bonus will be appplied within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.