cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion Offer New User

formerrogers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I am a new user, migrating from Rogers. I signed up for the 15$ plan February 1 when the promotion offer of 5$ off for 8 months was on. 

Did I need to write a promotion code? Or will 5$ be automatically credited to my account each month? Please let me know.

Former Rogers User 

2 REPLIES 2

@formerrogers the credit will be automatically applied by PM within 30 days. I hope you used a refferal code to get the one time $10 credit. And put a credit card on for autopay and a $2 monthly  credit. Your savings with autopay will be $9 in month 2, $7 in 3 to 9, and $2 thereafter. Provided the conditions as listed above by @Jb456 are met. Welcome to PM. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Credit will be applied within 30 days.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Limited-time-offer-Get-up-to-10-off-for...

Need Help? Let's chat.