cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion: 2nd month free

Aleksei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought a sim-card on Sept 15, 2019, with a $25 plan in London Drugs. I was told then about a promotion that applies to my plan. It should be a second month for free. 

But it's not written about it in my self-serv account. Moreover, I have the following notice there:

• Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Oct 15, 2019
  • Payment for Next Cycle: $25.00

Could anyone help to find the right person who could fix that?

Kind regards,

Aleksei

6 REPLIES 6

@MoreYummy 

The plan renewal info you quoted is normal. It is what will be owing and it will use any available funds you have available first before charging your credit card if necessary.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Aleksei what does your Available Funds amount show as in your self-serve account?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Aleksei , according to the terms, credit to the account should have been applied within 7 days.  If that has not happened, then you need to contact the moderator team to investigate the issue.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MoreYummy wrote:

@cavemantoronto wrote:

No promotion on September 15 for free month. That was only September 7 and 8.

you sure?  

cavemantoronto is referring to this promo: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-next-30-days-of-ser...

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Aleksei wrote:

I bought a sim-card on Sept 15, 2019, with a $25 plan in London Drugs. I was told then about a promotion that applies to my plan. It should be a second month for free. 

you sure?  

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Aleksei wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.