cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

Riyaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone froze when I was activating my account, and my extra 2gb of data for switching providers wasn't added to my account, I didn't know that until today when I checked my account to see my payment date, I tried to add the promotion code and it's saying I'm not eligible for this promotion!

I'd like to have the data added because that was the entire reason I switched providers!

Please help me thanks in advance and stay safe!

14 REPLIES 14

@Riyaa Glad it is finally resolved.. Enjoy!!

Riyaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everybody!  I greatly appreciate it. It's fixed now. 

@dabr 

I agree that this promo has had very mixed messaging from an insider's only knowledge of it to a one day flash sale to the current imput your email limited time but activate by August 13th.....to?

I try to always register an email for every promo to see if any follow up emails or additional info, confirmation emails, conficting terms etc...come of it. 

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr @scypheroth 

There is no email specific condition to this offer. The email component is just a courtesy email to remember what the promo code is when activating.

@scypheroth 

Don't forget your referral code for the $10 bonus credit. The referral code and promo code boxes are beside each other on the fourth page of the activation portal.

@darlicious wrote:

@dabr @scypheroth 

There is no email specific condition to this offer. The email component is just a courtesy email to remember what the promo code is when activating.

@scypheroth 

Don't forget your referral code for the $10 bonus credit. The referral code and promo code boxes are beside each other on the fourth page of the activation portal.

@darlicious   Good to know that the email is not a requirement to get the 2GB reoccurring data but I wanted to confirm that, in fact, this promotion was still active so inputting the email and receiving the reply from PM with the offer to activate it, confirmed that it's still available, especially since this promotion has been confusing because of the announcements from Jade_S saying there is a limited time aspect to take advantage of it.

@dabr @scypheroth 

@scypheroth 

@scypheroth wrote:

i was thinking of switching to public from lucky because i seen the promo 2gforfree, was wondering if that promo is still going on and if its available in my area before i buy into lucky? canada sask is my area.

@scypheroth   The details around this promotion have been confusing (still are because of the announcements) as it's been ongoing for a while and according to this link you should still be able to get the promotion:  https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjLn-aAwaTyAhWkHH0KHUmLBXIYABAAGgJwdg&oho...

I just tried it by inputting an email address and can confirm that the offer is still available as I received the promo offer immediately.  You just need to give the email you want to activate your new account with.  Just a reminder the reoccurring 2GB of data is only available on plans of $35 or higher.

scypheroth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i was thinking of switching to public from lucky because i seen the promo 2gforfree, was wondering if that promo is still going on and if its available in my area before i buy into lucky? canada sask is my area.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Riyaa 

The fine print for the free 2gb promo is that you sign up for the $35 (2.5gb) or more and also add the promo code (2GBPROMO) during the PM SIM activation on step 4.

If you completed both, as others noted, you need to contact a Customer Service Agent by clicking on the SIMon chat button and create a ticket for the CSA to review.

true .. Promotion missing.. LoL

@softech 

But it's not a reward.....😃

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Riyaa the 2GB bonus is for new activation for plans $35 and over.  If somehow PM missed it, you can use the chatbot to open ticket with Customer Support Agent and they can likely add it back if you are eligible.   Use the chatbot on the lower right, start by typing Reward Missing. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Riyaa Sorry to hear that you were not able to add the bonus data promo during activation. There is no way for you to add it yourself, so you will have to contact PM CSA as mentioned above. They will verify your account and should be able to fix this for you from their end. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Riyaa 

Contact the CSA's and explain the problem and they will add it to your account. Type "account specific issue" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket via Simple--Simon. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop indicating a message from a CSA. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Riyaa 

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.