cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promo

Timberwolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Latest promo was for new customers only and you had to get SIM card before midnight Sunday to get it.So l ordered sim before minight and received it today.I installed it but l don’t seem to see any way to get the promo.Can you help me.

8 REPLIES 8

The previous flash sale was about 3 weekends ago.  Summer in my experience here tends to have frequent flash sales.

Sometimes, driving a couple or 10 kilometres is easier than waiting for a SIM in the mail.

@Timberwolf wrote:

Yes you are right.I see that now.I didn’t realize l had to activate it.How can l go about pleading ignorance as l genuinely did not understand activate meant you had to already be in possession of SIM card.I think they should have just stated you should go to nearest kiosk unless you are in possession of SIM card.Can you recommend a solution?

Ignorance is never a good defense.  Sympathy might get you somewhere. 

@Timberwolf wrote:

Yes you are right.I see that now.I didn’t realize l had to activate it.How can l go about pleading ignorance as l genuinely did not understand activate meant you had to already be in possession of SIM card.I think they should have just stated you should go to nearest kiosk unless you are in possession of SIM card.Can you recommend a solution?

@Timberwolf  Just be honest when messaging the moderator explain what happened, ask nicely if anything can be done and hope for the best. Smiley Happy

Good Luck!!

@Timberwolf wrote:

You can send aa message to moderators asking for consideration.....Click this to message

Please don't be upset if request is denied. Save that sim for next promo or just jump in to savings available now.

Let us know how you make out with moderators.

Timberwolf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Timberwolf wrote:

Latest promo was for new customers only and you had to get SIM card before midnight Sunday to get it.So l ordered sim before minight and received it today.I installed it but l don’t seem to see any way to get the promo.Can you help me.

If this is the promo you speak of...please note that it says you need to activate by 11:59pm ET.
You can ask a moderator for consideration, but don't be upset if rejected.
Above all...ASK NICELY !
Good luck.

FLASH SALE! Until July 21st, get 2 GB of data for $30/mo!

Hey Community,

Effective from now until July 21, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, new customers who activate online or in-store at participating retailers on the ready-made $35 1.5 GB plan can get $5/mo off and 500 MB of bonus data on a recurring basis.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Timberwolf wrote:

I would say it's too late. This is the drawback of these flash sales. You gotta have a SIM on hand or able to get to a store.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Timberwolf wrote:

@Timberwolf  For that you need to ask PM directly. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.